COMPOSITION: SILYMARIN 32 MG + THIAMINE HCL 1.5 MG + RIBOFLAVINE 1.5 MG + PYRIDOXINE HCL 1.5 MG + NICOTINAMIDE 20 MG + D/PANTHENOL 5 MG + CYANOCOBALAMINE 1MCG, EACH 5 ML
- Reviews (0)
- In the management of all types of Jaundice or Acute Viral Hepatitis, both in adults and in children.
- As an adjuvant therapy in cases of Chronic viral hepatitis, Alcoholic liver disease, Drug-induced hepatitis, Fatty liver, Cirrhosis, etc.
- As a supplementary hepatoprotective in patients of tuberculosis or cancer, taking long-term drug therapy.
- As a supplement to all patients suffering from general gastrointestinal symptoms like indigestion, loss of appetite, loss of weight due to sluggish functioning of liver.
SILYtec is a unique combination of silymarin with vitamins of the B-complex group.
Silymarin has the following actions:
- Reduces cellular lipid peroxidation
- Reduces binding of toxins to liver cell membrane
- Increases cellular regeneration
- Increases free radical scavenging activity
- Improves liver histology & liver function tests
- Exerts enzymatic influence for protein and carbohydrate metabolism in liver
- Accelerates reparation of liver cells
- Promotes detoxifying action of liver
- Replenishes depleted liver storage of B-complex vitamins